Monday 8 August 2011

Getting a Few Miles In Before the Weekend

It's been quite a busy weekend and I'm afraid I've fallen behind somewhat on my postings here, so I'm playing catch up again!

I ran 7.6 miles home from the office on Thursday evening at a very steady 8:35 pace, apart from the hill up Dads Lane and through Highbury Park which was more like 9:15.

My left hamstring was still a little tight from Tuesday's speed work. It was intended as a slow run, so I'm not concerned that I finished some 6½ minutes behind my fastest time for the route, but I hope the ham loosens up.

Mileage is still down on target, but there's plenty of time to pick it up before Bristol.

I now have my sponsorship form for the Matthew Good Foundation, so I've started alienating my friends and family! If anyone's interested in making a donation or paying tribute to Matthew, or just to learn a bit more about the foundation, please visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment